What is a Hot desk?
This is the most cost-effective model for individuals or small businesses to instantly occupy a workstation in a fully serviced and managed centre. The ‘Hot-system’ is ideally suited to entrepreneurs, freelancers and start-ups who are flexible with time but need to keep overheads to a minimum, and the arrangement has the potential to reduce your costs by 30% compared to a traditional office leasehold.
Desks are shared between multiple individuals or companies in our purpose built centre, which is a converted wooden stables. It enables mobile workers and workers whose jobs aren’t solely desk-oriented to use state-of-the-art equipment in a professional environment without paying for the privilege full-time.
Our Hot desks can be occupied on a set monthly contract, or on a pay-as-you-use basis, with the investment in infrastructure made by us, allowing you to occupy a desk in a fully functioning workplace with minimal capital expenditure.
Our prices are inclusive of unlimited Superfast Infinity 2 Broadband with download speeds of up to 76Mb and upload speeds of up to 20Mb. We also have available voice over internet phones (VoIP) should you wish to rent a line, or if you already have a VoIP number then you can just connect your phone into our network.
Office-desks for companies which involves exclusive use of the office space can be arranged upon enquiry.
We enjoyed getting involved with the building of these state-of-the-art facilities and we are sure they will provide you with a comfortable, tranquil and enjoyable environment for effective business.
- Flexible leasing
- Fixed monthly cost
- Move in instantly
- No capital expenditure
- Building management
- No long term utility commitments
- Additional pay-as-you-go services
- Wooden fit out, comfortable seating
- IT and communications infrastructure and support
- Large TV monitors for presentations
- Utilities, insurance, repairs and maintenance
- Communal refreshments and lounge area
- Office cleaning services
- Manned and alarmed security
- Fire and health & safety auditing
- Secretarial and catering services
- Conference rooms, presentation and skype-conferencing equipment
- VoIP line and number rental
- Car parking and bike parking
- On-site storage for light files
- Postal services, personalised call answering and voicemail
- On-site child care*